Happy New Year!!!
News:
How Chelsea can get best out of Lukaku? Thomas Tuchel: “Training, training, playing. Training, playing, training, sleeping, eating good, training, playing, sleeping, eat good, drink a lot of water, sleep, train and don’t give interviews”. 🔵 @Sam_InkersoleTM #CFC
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) December 31, 2021
Barcelona have their proposal for Álvaro Morata. Juventus have decided they 100% won't pay €40m to sign him in the summer. This is why Morata is open to join Barça - Xavi is pushing 🇪🇸 #FCB
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 1, 2022
Juventus won't let Morata leave if they can't find a new striker. Depay swap: no chance. pic.twitter.com/5Frp5vYJ1k
Deal in progress between Newcastle and Atletico Madrid for Kieran Trippier as said here yesterday. Talks ongoing, club still confident to sign him soon. ⚪️🏴 #NUFC
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) December 31, 2021
Waiting for the official, final bid ⤵️ https://t.co/TuhERcByec
Romelu Lukaku to Sky Sport: "If there had been the offer of a new contract from Inter last summer as I wanted... we would not be doing this interview now here from London, but quietly from Milano (he smiles)". 🔵 #CFC #Inter pic.twitter.com/ma1BNrKhZd
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) December 31, 2021
Lukaku to Sky: "Yes, I spoke to Antonio Conte also on personal life. Having him as an opponent will be a challenge, I never won against him! When he left Inter, it hurt me. But I would have stayed at Inter even without him, the problem was the new contract I asked”. 🔵 #CFC #THFC pic.twitter.com/sDGG8ZXV5I
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) December 31, 2021
New year, same drama. Loves to see it.
#Inter banner for #Lukaku, here my photos 👇🔵⚫ https://t.co/IMboLXoas3 pic.twitter.com/QqzPQOLfso
— Luca Bendoni (@LucaBendoni) December 31, 2021
OP: Done. I hope your New Year is filled with light, and the room to make glorious mistakes.

