Monday

News

In the @PSG_inside they are very clear that they fit all the players  

The next time they can sanction the @PSG_inside is in 3 years. Therefore, what they want is to win the championship and if they are sanctioned in 3 years it will have been worth it.

Bukayo Saka: Arsenal forward clapped on to pitch by Tottenham fans in pre-season friendly

Context: preseason friendly between Spurs and Arsenal. This is Saka's first outing since the Euro 2020 final and the racism he suffered after missing a penalty. 

Complaint filed aiming to block Messi's PSG move -if they can't have him, no one can

Messi: It's the most difficult moment of my career, I never expected to leave Barcelona

I wish the best for you, Messi, and for your family. You will always have Barça's doors open. Thanks for everything, Leo!

OP: Done. I hope your Monday goes well. It's raining here and I have to walk to the Supermarket. FML