matches to play
news in tweets
. @Wolves are still hoping to make three signings before the Aug 9 deadline - a centre back, a striker and a right wing back, I'm told. Marcos Rojo, the @ManUtd defender @Wolves denied interest in, looks like he's on his way to first-day Molineux visitors @Everton for £30m.— Tim Nash (@TimNash_1) July 30, 2018
That is a bad buy. Good sale for Man United, though.
Jose Mourinho: "Rashford, Jones, Lukaku, coming back three days early."— Simon Stone (@sistoney67) August 1, 2018
Mourinho has been mad. He's called them back.
Real Madrid coach Julen Lopetegui:— ᗷIᒪᒪ ᖇIᑕᕮ 🎙📻 (@billrice23) July 31, 2018
“Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the main players in the recent history of Real Madrid. He expressed a desire to leave and we allowed him to. Gareth Bale is a magnificent player, with so many qualities. He can help fill the void.”
Bale is more injury FC than RM, tbh.
Man City let him go.
news in links
- BREAKING – Di Marzio Confirms: Real Madrid’s Luka Modric Open To Inter Transfer The band's breaking up
- Managers to receive red and yellow cards for misconduct in 2018-19 But no VAR?
- Victory land Honda for $2.9 million but Maclaren wavering Victory have stumped up $1.3 million, with Football Federation Australia - via Fox Sports’ $3 million marquee fund - paying the lion’s share of $1.6 million.
- Liverpool consider offloading Loris Karius and Simon Mignolet before summer transfer window closes That means that in one fell swoop, Klopp has gotten rid of his three goal keepers. Who's going to be second to Allison?
- Lopetegui: "Reinventing the team without Ronaldo is an exciting challenge" actually it might be good for the team. Football has cycles, and Madrid have done well to stay ahead of the dip all this time
- Jose Mourinho: What is going on - and does he want out of Man Utd? He's probably missing Rui
- Crystal Palace closing in on Max Meyer and schedule a medical Meyer wants his £8m a year. He's found a club willing to give it to him
OP: Done. Can anyone recommend me some computer wipes for my laptop?