news in texts
Arsenal head of medical services Colin Lewin has lost his job after 23 years at the club. Shock decision delivered this morning and understood to have left many #AFC players + staff stunned and upset. Lewin leaves as part of a medical department restructure that could see more go— David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david) 14 May 2018
news in links
- Paris St-Germain: Thomas Tuchel replaces Unai Emery as manager
- Özil und Gündogan posieren mit Erdogan I won't say a word
- DFB chief slams Ozil, Gundogan photos with Turkish presidentI'm with the DFB, tbh
- Sam Allardyce expected to part ways with Everton this week - sources Everton only wanted him until the end of the season, iirc.
- Chelsea may move for Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino Huh
- Mikel Arteta favourite to become Arsenal managertalk about left field?
- Premier League transfer window set to fall in line with FIFA Has to have a twelve week open window. Since the PL's window closes on August 9th, when the new seasons starts, it has to open earlier