news in tweets
The first-ever @LAGalaxy vs. @LAFC game is Saturday 3 pm ET on @FOXTV. This LA derby is being called "El Tráfico." @MLS says the fans came up with the name and the League has no plans to trademark it. #ElTrafico #LAvLAFC pic.twitter.com/KkJ5T5PRQd— Alexi Lalas (@AlexiLalas) March 28, 2018
What do you think?
news in links
- Koke: If Isco doesn't play regularly at Real Madrid then he should come to Atletico true for true.
- Jamie Vardy: 'Don't ask me about VAR. I don't even know what it stands for' LOL, same (I mean, I know what it stands for, but seriously...)
- ¡Gritos racistas contra Dembélé en el Rusia-Francia! racist shouts against Pogba and Dembele during the Russia France match
- Manuel Neuer checked for doping Word of Neuer’s unusual treatment brought him a visit from the Anti-Doping Agency in Bonn.
- Tottenham's new stadium leads to supporter unrest over ticket prices an own goal
- 50 full-size pitches, 2,500 players and 24 Real Madrid coaches - inside world’s largest football academy costing £130m impressive!
OP: Done. Cheers, jeers and the rest of it. Oh, can I have a tag for VAR, please? This isn't going to go away