Times in BST ; + 1 for CET
news in tweets
💣 de Grabia en @NoTodoPasaTyC: la Justicia investiga a un futbolista de inferiores de #Independiente (ya lo desvincularon del club) por manejar una red de prostitución. Llevaba a otros chicos a tener relaciones a un departamento en Palermo. Actúa la UFI 4 de Avellaneda.— César Luis Merlo (@CLMerlo) March 21, 2018
news in links
- MANCHESTER UNITED APPLIES TO JOIN WSL2 Manchester United has submitted an application to the Football Association to establish a professional women’s team in the second tier of the Women’s Super League.
- Manchester United: Song sheets and 'cheerleader' ideas discussed by club they could just make the ticket prices cheaper for local people to attend the grounds? A thought.
- Xabi Alonso: Former Real Madrid star accused of tax fraud SMH
- Manchester United worried Alexis Sanchez is isolated at club as he 'eats lunch alone and cuts an unhappy figure' ehhh, Man United paid too much for a player they didn't need
- Johnson says Russia World Cup will be like Hitler hosting Olympics in 1936 You know, since we're doing this whole Brexit thing and embracing Fascism like RP, it's all pot calling kettle black, tbh
- MLS Confidential: Players polled on U.S. failure, salaries, pro/rel, overrated, underrated players they still want Pro/Reg
Man United women's team
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill. Can someone do the tags for me, thanks!