times in BST + 1 CET
news in tweets
Ahah. Sergio Ramos went missing for 10 minutes in the last 20 that Real Madrid played at Eibar.— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) March 10, 2018
Real Madrid had already had the 3 changes.
Zidane explained: "He has shit a bit on himself"
Imagine the Sergio Ramos man-marking after that...
West Ham and their owners are an embarrassment
Now will West Ham pay for policing? I don't know if they know but the Tories have made cuts to police and various social services
Pitch invaders, pitch invaders everywhere. Mark Noble starts a fight with one. Another fronts up to Zabaleta. Another one grabs a corner flag. Never seen anything like this in a long time. #WHUBUR #WHUFC #Burnley. pic.twitter.com/AnQyfwHLKi— Karen Fazackerley (@bbckarenfaz) March 10, 2018
Honestly, the other matches yesterday pale in comparision to this. Just dock points from them, FA
😦 West Ham at home to Burnley...— The Sportsman (@TheSportsman) March 10, 2018
- West Ham 0-3 Burnley
- West Ham fans invade pitch
- One fan robs the corner flag
- Mark Noble puts a fan on his arse
- David Gold & David Sullivan asked to leave by stewards
Just another day in the life of David Moyes#WHUBUR pic.twitter.com/3OPyoHvsG2
Hopefully it means that West Ham have violated their contract and they can GTFO
Statement from the PL
Get iiiiiiin Rashford
4 - Manchester United have won four of their eight games against fellow ‘big six’ sides in the Premier League this season (W4 D1 L3), twice as many as they managed in the whole of last season (W2 D4 L4). Improvement. #MUNLIV— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) March 10, 2018
Mourinho is always changing and proactive, tbh
news in links
- West Ham 0 Burnley 3: Hammers fall further into relegation battle as London Stadium fans turn on club owners I heard about this over the radio
- PSG asked police not to provide escort for Real Madrid to game wow
- Former Paraguay Goalkeeper Claims Michael Ballack Had 'Terrible Body Odour' During 2002 World Cup That's one way to avoid being manmarked!
This is up early because I need to leave here at first light. So, enjoy!