Times in BST + 1 CET
News in tweets
Youngsters these days have no regard for tradition . We don’t get to Finals of world cups . How dare they #BRAvENG— Peter Crouch (@petercrouch) October 26, 2017
The cheek of it all! We English are all about the noble failure.
John Stones: Has a better pass success rate (96.7%) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season pic.twitter.com/cZoyQFvYFb— WhoScored.com (@WhoScored) October 26, 2017
I was going to say something snarky, but it's too early in the morning to be a troll, don't you think?
News in links
- BERBATOV PICKS MESSI OVER RONALDO: 'HE'S THE F*****G GREATEST' Ronaldo is the worker; the player who transformed himself into one of the best by the force of will. Messi's football intelligence and gifts are just bestowed on him by the gods of the game, basically
- MADRID & BARCA BOTH CRUISE, BUT BORING COPA NEEDS NEW FORMAT erm...as a Brit who's watched England's version of the Cup undergoing numerous changes over the years, I feel I need to do a Keith Olbermann and go, RESIST!
- RONALDO WANTS GUEDES TO REPLACE BALE Dime más...
- Nice, Balotelli: "If the coach wanted to call me, I'd be ready. If he didn't, I'll always be an Italy fan" I still have a soft spot for Balotelli, although I think he's pissed away his talent and will never live up to the rich potential he had
- La Liga set to introduce video technology from next season COME AGAIN?
OP: Done. Y'all know the drill by now. How the hell has your week been?