europa and champions league


Times in BST + 1 CET





Champions League Results


Chelsea let a two goal lead slip. When they say a two goal lead is the most dangerous of all... they weren't lying



Gigi!



It's against CELTIC, mate. Calm yo' tits



Poor lamb. He made a howler against United last night. Caught the ball and carried it over his line. Gutted for him

Love this from Lukaku ❤️🔴 #mufc

pic.twitter.com/EF5nTUX9nr

— Aidan Walsh (@AidanMUFC_) October 18, 2017


Appreciated the Man United players going over to console the lad


Mile Svilar is of Serbian origin but raised in Belgium, iirc? He's eighteen, and supposedly being watched by both National sides







Amazing



I guess? Everyone is on his jock now, so...



I'm just living for these memes



Hey, boo!







News in tweets


State of play



Congratulations



This lad looks older than eighteen, tbh



I cackled


MFEO


News in Links


OP: Done! Any noteable misses newswise, please share