Times in BST + 1 CET
Copa del Rey
For round four
Aguero got kinda mad lmao pic.twitter.com/Z8vpfK02qT— Owen³³ (@JesusEsque) September 19, 2017
Tell 'em, Agüero
Setien: "in these days when people say you have to run, work, fight, compete, I ask my players to think."— Sid Lowe (@sidlowe) September 20, 2017
First team to hold Real Madrid to no goals since 2016
FA sacked Sam Allardyce when they realised they'd hired Sam Allardyce. Sacked Mark Sampson after re-reading an old report they'd ignored.— Paul Hayward (@_PaulHayward) September 20, 2017
England FA are a shambles.
News with Links
- Mark Sampson sacked as England women's managerSMH... it's tragic that Sampson is an arsehole, because England were actually doing well at tournaments after Powell
- Carabao Cup: Jose Mourinho says clubs would be fresher without competition This is the League One cup under a new name. That makes sense though, if it were up to me, I'd only make the PL cups play in the FA cup, and leave the league cup to the other teams. But the sponsors would be unhappy to be limited to teams like MK Dons, etc
- Amazon could deliver a TV jackpot with firm set to bid for Premier League rights from the 2019-2020 season *gives amazon the evils*
- NEYMAR TO PSG HAS 'DESTROYED THE MARKET' - ELBER Where's the lie?
Long Form read rec: lady_teazle
- The Lonely Road Back From a Very Public Injury From the other side of the wall, the muffled sounds of halftime drifted through to Ilkay Gundogan. He could hear the skitter of studs on the floor, the murmuring voices of his Manchester City teammates exchanging notes, and then his manager, Pep Guardiola, starting to speak.