Times in BST + 1 CET
Cavani says he and Neymar get on
Garth Crooks on Kolasinac: "He's built like 1 of those North London brick toilets that withstood bombing raids during the Second World War."— Tom Marshall-Bailey (@TomMarshall_B) September 18, 2017
Did he just call him a brick sh*thouse?
Wayment. Wasn't Bony at Swansea before? Or am I smoking again?
News in Links
- Exclusive: Rio Ferdinand to become a professional boxer at the age of 38 Other ex-players do coaching badges or open university degrees. What?
- Jake Livermore: West Brom give 'mentally tired' midfielder a break I'm glad that there's less stigma around this. In that the player felt free enough to ask,
the manager felt free enough to give, and it's been reported like its no big
- Wayne Rooney banned after admitting drink-driving Banned for two years. Good, take a cab like the rest of us who get as drunk as Lords
- Pape Souaré: ‘I didn’t know when the pain would stop but I didn’t want to give up’ Crystal Palace defender who got into a horrific accident. Now he's back
- Why Toni Kroos Is Real Madrid's Silent Galactico "Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Toni: 'We won't pay you more than €10 million a year because you're not a world-class player.' If you know Toni, it's not about money. He needs the confidence of other people. He knew he was a very good player, a world-class player. That was the breaking point." Kroos doesn't speak Spanish - and has no intention to. I guess if you speak two languages fluently, that's enough? But it's a bit weird not to speak the language of the country that you're working in if you have the resources to do otherwise
- Paddy Power offers 66/1 on Ugo Ehiogu replacing Redknapp But he's dead?
- Manchester United urged to stop their fans singing song about Romelu Lukaku Lukaku/ He's our Belgian scoring genius/ he has a twenty-four-inch penis, a bellend on his toes
OP: Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill! Can someone fill in the tags for me? Cheers! I'm in a hurry