Times in BST + 1 CET
News in tweets
Dortmund tried to contact Dembele yesterday but he's MIA
Man City's new changing room
Bascially, Tory cuts in the past seven years (that austerity) are a key issue
I know some arsenal fans are about, sooo
- Tottenham Hotspur players backing Danny Rose over pay row Rose wants to move up North, but would like to play for Chelsea (Chelsea isn't even in North London so I don't square that thinking)
- BAD BOY OF FRENCH FOOTBALL AURIER WILL BE A BIG MAN UTD SUCCESS IF... Wasn't he the one who slagged off his teammates using homophobic language?
- Football transfer news and rumours: 'First Neymar for £200m, now Kylian Mbappe for £160m as father persuades him to join PSG' *raises eyebrow*
- Ousmane Dembele Unfollows Borussia Dortmund On Twitter doesn't he have people to guide him?
- Ryan Atkin becomes first openly gay professional official in English football hope it goes well for him
OP: Done. How was your week? I got the new L'oreal lash paradise mascara (their knock off of two faced 'better than sex' mascara. So far, I've been very impressed, but it's not waterproof (which I prefer, because it rains at the oddest moments in the UK)