- FIFA chief Gianni Infantino backs VAR introduction at 2018 World Cup Well, the WC is going to be WILD, because it hasn't been a success at this Confed Cup at all
- Fans of Manchester United, Chelsea and SEVENTY other clubs back Liverpool and Everton's S*n boycott I'm not even mad
- Mesut Ozil is hacked as his personal life gets messy *raises eyebrows*
- Alexandre Lacazette to travel to London to complete £52m Arsenal move I'm assuming this is a done deal
- John Terry decides to join Aston Villa and will sign imminently I guess
Germany won the Confederations Cup and boy... didn't the Germans on tumblr let everyone know it. Someone even drew for the 7-1 defeat to Brazil in 2014 about how superior German football was, and the humble brag, "Um... we only sent our B team and we won it?"
I'm English so I literally have NO dog in this fight, but a lot of South American posters were heated up when insults started flying from the German flank of tumblr. I can't wait for the World Cup, it finna be LIT next year
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill. I gotta go