- Hillsborough disaster: six people, including David Duckenfield, charged Reasons no 342456 Liverpool loves the EU. If it weren't for the ECJ, this wouldn't have happened
- Ryan Sessegnon snubs Liverpool and Tottenham to sign new deal at Fulham Gutted. But take away the fan bit from it, and it's the best option for Sessegnon, tbh. He's settled, assured of play time, and will have enough time to grow into his boots, as it were. But still. Damn it
- Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo confirms the birth of his twin boys via a surrogate mother congratulations
- Man City owners agree deal to become joint owners of newly-promoted La Liga club Girona I wonder if they'll change out the colours...
- Aubameyang doch nach China Auba is off to China
- Clarets defender Keane set for record move
- MI5 'tried to recruit convicted terrorist by taking him to see Stoke City FC'Oh.
- NBC announces new Premier League Pass over the top service, eliminates Extra Time streaming Huh. The American consumers are kicking up a stink about this.
Portugal 0- 0 Chile (0-3 on penalties)
Bravo was the man of the moment
Bravo played really well for his country
Sanchez scored his kick. Tell me, does he ever tire?
Man, sports photography is LIT
OP: Done. Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill