- Scotland v England: Harry Kane to captain Three Lions at Hampden I still stand by the opinion that strikers shouldn't be captains. Just focus on the goal in front of you. That being said, Southgate is having a go at a rotating captaincy, especially amongst the younger players. I ain't mad at what he's trying to do
- Dele Alli eager to enjoy journey after visiting dark places with England Dele Alli finally faces the media! Word has it at Euro 2016 the younger players were discouraged from doing so (Rashford and himself), and he was supposedly frustrated
- Just a game of football? Aye, right! The England fixture gives Scotland a chance to beat their "colonial masters" WHO SAID IT WAS JUST ANOTHER GAME OF FOOTBALL? LET ME FIGHT YOU
- Germany v San Marino: Preview a look at the personalities involved in the fixtures. Come through, San Marino!
- Sandro Wagner to start, Julian Draxler to captain Germany against San Marino Draxler?! I need a lie down in a dark room
- Striker Wagner to go on Germany goal hunt against San Marino *searches for the wee San Marino flag I have*
- FLASHBACK: Germany star Thomas Muller sticks boot into minnows San Marino after 8-0 mauling: 'These games have nothing to do with professional football'
so yeah, San Marino will be ready to pounce! Let this be a game for the ages!
- Tidbits on Northern Ireland. Home of the DUP. No wonder May doesn't want to 'import terrorists' we have our own, FFS. The DUP is as extreme as ISIS in their own way. UK voters, do you believe this ish?
NEVER. JUST. A. GAME.
OP: Done. Hope you enjoy the matches. P.S. Are the articles accompanying the match pieces helpful? Enjoyable, or should I just put up the matches and get out of the way? I'm good with whatever you decide
P.P.S. Any problems with the threads please message/flag me. I will be around during match time