- Dybala: ‘Working on my right foot’ trying to be a two footed goal scorer
- VfL-Frauen: Misstöne vor der Double-Chance Wolfsburg female team can't celebrate winning their league because the male team is fighting relegation
- Football: A deep dive into the tech and data behind the best players in the world Football teams have always sold and traded players, of course, but Sport Lisboa e Benfica has turned it into an art form: buying young talent; using advanced technology, data science, and training to improve their health and performance; and then selling them for tens of millions of pounds—sometimes as much as 10 or 20 times the original fee.
- Pep Guardiola continues Manchester City clear-out by releasing Navas, Sagna and Caballero huh
- Argentina reach agreement with Sevilla over Jorge Sampaoli as La Liga coaching dominos begin to fall the coaching merry go round begins
News in tweets
Spurs' ex player BAE wants to be a pornstar
Wow. Guardiola isn't playing.
Huh. The last time I heard, Silva was having talks with Porto
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers, etc you know the drill! Might be away this weekend campaigning, so have fun without me