- Fifa: Ousted ethics chiefs were investigating 'hundreds' of cases Involving FIFA officials
- Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to show him his 'real value' with improved contract offer with title win Inter are willing to make it rain if Chelsea say no
- Swansea City reveal details of yet another incredible gesture for fans travelling to the Sunderland match tickets and food paid for.
- A Welsh university football team are astonishingly just one game away from qualifying for Europe incredible
- Ross Barkley: Everton midfielder has until next weekend to sign new deal Koeman isn't taking any prisioners. Word has it that he's looking at a midfielder from Ajax to slot in as soon as Barkley is flogged off. China, perhaps?
The finalists. I did a post yesterday about the match, but LJ ate it all up, then proceeded to KICK ME OUT for the rest of the day. WTF?
I ain't even mad
Well. And here it is
It's just stats and stats and stats
Man United 1- 1 Celta Viga (2-1 Agg)
Let's not put a fine gloss on this; Man United played badly
A lot of niggling (old English word by dint of Scandinavia, no racism here)
Dressed for the occassion
ATM 2- 1 Real Madrid (Agg 2-4)
Real Madrid's away goal killed the game. Can we modify the away goal rule in that, for the first ninety minutes it doesn't count? So go hammer and tongs until the end?
That's another talk for another time. Onward
Greizmann posted this with the date being special. People assume that he's married his baby's mom in secret
Where's the lie?
OP: Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. I did all the formatting, only to be kicked outo of LJ. Then my laptop refused to work, and I can't format LJ in windows (just... drama)