- Fifa investigates Paul Pogba's £89m move to Manchester United after claims agent will make £41m in fees simulatenously employed by Juve, Man United and Pogba. Supposedly illegal
- Manchester United to test Tottenham's resolve with £40m bid for England star Eric Dier Supposedly Levy doesn't need to sell
- 'Fifa reforms over' say departing ethics chiefs Hans-Joachim Eckert & Cornel Borbely SMH
- Why this looks like the end for Thomas Tuchel at Borussia Dortmund
Too much smoke without fire
- Premier League to write to Accrington Stanley chairman after criticism Mess. The chairman of Accrington Stanley went on record saying that the PL is ruining the English game (in light of Pobga's agent earning £41 million from his transfer) because not enough money is trickling down into the pyramid and is leaving the game instead. The PL has threatened to withdraw funding from the lower leagues.
- Paulo Dybala: Rooted in Poland, Made in Argentina, Polished in Italy tl;dr: Grandad was Polish, ran off to Argentina. Grandson grew up, become a football player, went to Italy. Fended off offers to play for Italy and Poland for Argentina. Wanted a Polish passport but has an Italian one instead because his mum has Italian origins (and a mess of restrictions)
News in tweets
Champions League Final Stage
Juventus 2- 1 Monaco (Agg 4-1)
Oh myyyy. The Old Lady was pretty spry last night
Alves got on the score sheet
Mbappe gets a kiss from Buffon
What are they trying to say?
Liverpool Player's Awards 2017
I hate the ties. Too shiny and the knots too big
James Milner, Lucas Levia and Alberto Moreno (well, I'm sure his English has improved. Such a disappointment)
Lallana, Mane and Stewart
Man... those ties!
Who wore it the best? Daniel Sturridge. The knot is smaller and neater, the tie laid flat (although I wish the pin was less conspicous