- Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez love nothing more than to relax with games of LUDO, reveals Ivan Rakitic Ludo used to be my jam
- Ex-Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse retires from football - to become a DJ say what?
- Sergio Aguero criticised for leaving Atletico Madrid 'through the back door' ATM got €60 million for their troubles, at least?
- Nadal: Of course I'd like to be Real Madrid president Oh wow
- Napoli change their diet for Real Madrid clash: pizza prohibited No, not pizza!
- Gary Neville maintains Arsenal fan with banner calling for Arsene Wenger to leave is 'an idiot' This is the guy who put Harry Kane on corners, so Arsenal fan, I'm with you
- Claudio Ranieri: Leicester City back Italian coach despite poor form Supposedly the players want him sacked
Be My Valentine?
Barcelona 1- 1 Atletico Madrid (3-2)
Atletico thought they were robbed. I haven't watched the match or read much of the match reports so... help?
So Barcelona get through to the final, I think?
Someone didn't like the result. But I hear the refereeing was a shit show
Torres had the same sentiments
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill