- Chinese Super League clubs face caps on spending after 'burning money' sell, sell, sell now!
- 'We depend on him' - Simeone relieved as Griezmann ends droughtBroke a three month drought
- Ake set for Chelsea return in January Chelsea wants their player back
- Sevilla and Galatasaray register interest in Liverpool's Sakho Supposedly, Southampton want him too, and Sakho doesn't want to leave the PL
- Hamburg confirm Halilovic has asked to leave to the club wants a change of scene
FA Cup Fixtures
Preston 1 - 2 Arsenal
Summary of the match: Arsenal fell behind to Preston before half time, Gooners freaked out, Giroud saved the day
This grellow combo has grown on me. Giroud was captain today
Arsenal fans mad
Manchester United 4- 0 Preston
Summary of the match: Jaap Stam returned to Man United after exile, saw his team got tonked by Man United. Rooney equalled Sir Bobby Charlton's 249 goal record
Mourinho must have told him to shave and get fighting fit. He looks a lot leaner now
Jose Mourinho is one of the few foriegn managers who LOVES the FA Cup. But Mourinho loves, loves, loves silverware.
Right, moving on!
Millwall 3 - 0 Bournemouth
Eddie Howe said straight up, he wasn't about the FA cup because he wanted to focus on the PL. An opportunity, lost, Howe. I hope LFC and Spurs actually take it seriously
Considering Lewisham wanting to turf out Millwall for developers (to the point where the football team will have to move to Kent, about 35 miles away!), they'll be enjoying this side of their club
Stoke City 0- 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Upset at Stoke City!
Decent kit. I see you, Puma
Real Madrid 5- 0 Granada
Ronaldo rocked up and showed off his four balon d'or globes!
Nike made 777 pairs of Ronaldo's special golden sole boot
First day back after the winter break and goals were in full supply
Eibar 0 -2 Atletico Madrid
Keeping up the pressure!
Greizmann with an alice band
Torres still out there and running
OP: Done! Putting this up this evening, because I'm going on a hike first light tomorrow.