- Sam Nasri's tweets have been gold and now they are deleted
- Swansea City can confirm that the club has parted company with manager Bob Bradley. Full story to follow. Alas Bradley, we hardly knew ye
- Chinese Super League targeting move for Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg automatic video playback, sorry!
- West Ham news: Club rejected £650m Red Bull takeover offer in the summer, reveals owner's son Jack Sullivan Whoa. West Ham isn't worth that much. They don't even own their ground
- Harry The Hornet is in the clear. The FA will not be taking any action against Watford or the Watford mascot #HarryTheHornet Sorry, Aldardyce. You can't have everything your own way!
- Iraq Wants to Play Friendly with Iran well, 2016 will never stop surprising us
Liverpool 4 -1 Stoke
Great goal celebration</b>
Sturridge came on in the last twenty minutes and got a goal
Nasri is caught in a sex scandal
Clattenburg got referee of the year at the Globe Soccer Awards. I've never heard of it, tbh.
Ronaldo got best player of the year at the same awards. Same thing with Real Madrid
OP: Sorry, LJ isn't working for me at the moment. I can't do tags (I used to be able to do them on my mac, but not on my windows), and I can't drag images from my desk top to this post. Can someone attempt to do the tags for me, please?