- All seven Spanish clubs are through another day at the office
- Harry Arter: ‘Some days I feel like a normal person. Then it will just hit you’ this is the lad who played two days after his baby was still born (photo in the miscellaneous picture part of the post). He and his wife are having another one in February!
- Joel Matip has reassured Liverpool he will not be going to Africa Cup of Nations next month with Cameroon. Thank god
- Varane's house was robbed while he was away playing Dortmund link in Spanish
- When is the Champions League round of 16 draw? Details here
ZORYA LUHANSK 0-2 MANCHESTER UNITED
Zlatan finished it off. The pitch was frozen and the game was in danger of being called off, but it wasn't so whew.
SOUTHAMPTON 1- 1 HAPOEL BE'ER SHEVA
The Saints are out of Europa. NGL, I expected them to go further than Man United, tbh
But Sheva are through
Supposedly van Djick is expected to leave? We will see
FENERBAHCE 1- 0 FEYENOORD
Another scissor kick!
Eddie Howe and Harry Arter (Bournemouth manager and player) in relation to the article above
KDB is engaged. Congratulations to the couple
Where is the lie?
OP: Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill!