- NEWS Manuel Pellegrini: City told me they wanted Pep Guardiola No muss, no fuss
- Nacho opens up on struggles with diabetes Type 1, not Type 2
- BREAKING: Red Bull are apparently in advanced talks to take over Swindon Town. Red Bull gives you wiiiiiings. I'm sure I've reported on this before
- Premier League to discuss safe standing at regular club meeting next week. No decision to be made. Initial talks to gain and air viewpoints. fingers crossed
- Wales and Northern Ireland opt for black armbands as England and Scotland stand firm over poppy row with Fifa The Welsh and Northern Ireland FA don't want to risk a fine or docked points, so this is their way
Brazil 3- 0 Argentina
The most physical representation of,"New phone, who dis?" I've ever seen
Colombia 0- 0 Chile
Falcao has been recalled into the team!
James played as captain
No lie, as a glasses wear who can only wear tested 'clear' glasses, people who don't have to wear glasses but do, I'm like, "WHY??"
How sweetly domestic!
They have a warm, cordial friendship to be sure. Get well soon, Dele.
*I'm aware of the effect I have on women* gif
Really? That being said, it's nice seeing non white players getting some love in the football confessions blog here
You need to tell us what's on your mind, OP
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback and the rest of it. You know the drill! Can someone please do the tags for me? I used a [redacted] mascara and all of a sudden my eyes are red and tearing up. I can't see out of my right eye. So!