- Andy Carroll threatened at gunpoint as 'shaken and stunned' West Ham striker is forced to flee armed bike raiders on his way home from training say what?
- Man United lose 5 consecutive away games in Europe for the first time in history. OMG
- Europa League: Aritz Aduriz hits five in Athletic Bilbao win outchere breaking records
- If Juventus want to contend for the Champions League, they need to unlock Miralem Pjanic So are you saying that... they should press the pjanic button? Boomtish! I'll be here all week, try the veal
- Rise of Serie A’s lesser sides could lead to an interesting European race Serie A is getting interesting again, tbh
- Southampton in talks with Chinese firm Lander Sports Development over potential £200m sale Oh?
- Liverpool naming first director of football in club history to lighten manager Jurgen Klopp's workload Klopp has been keen on this development and to be honest, for these big clubs, it's needed. Managers come and go, but a DOF stays on.
Results for Europa League Matches
Southampton 2- 1 Inter Milan
*sighs* I really miss Europa League on my TV. If UEFA were serious about eyes on its football products, they'd really try to flog them off to terrestrial tv.
Inter Milan are managerless with DeBoer being sacked. Surely that's too soon, surely?
Whoops. Anyway, depending on who you ask, Inter were up to their 'dark arts'. I dunno
Fenerbache 2- 1 Manchester United
So, this is how it ends
Mourinho's tenure is looking pretty miserable so far. Worst record than LvG and Moyes
Athletic Club 5- 3 Genk
Aduriz had a hat trick of penalties and two open goals. Stop, drop and roll because he's on fiyah!
Zenit 2- 1 Dundalk
Dundalk are still fighting the good fight! Still raging against the dying of the light of their chances. Or summat. Tried to be poetic but it's too early
Zenit came away with all three points and at the top of their group! 132 sides will be cut down to sixty four, and half and halved again until there can only be one, highlander style
Moyes has taken his Sunderland players to the local car park factory. They did a few exercises that stressed upon trust and teamwork
Players turned out ready to work. A lot of the local workers are supporters of the club, so the hope is that the players will realise that they play for more than a wage packet
The shade though. It's not as if Dortmund are doing badly, tbh. They've lost key players but they haven't fallen apart like teams in the PL have.
Realisation comes in many forms. Maybe not from the sources you've poured yours, maybe not from the directions you're staring at...
*massages temples* I have a headache
Yeah, Trapp is good looking
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill. Can someone please do the tags for me today? I can't tarry. Thank you so much!