- Juventus must do more to match Bayern or Barcelona - Buffon
they need to do more to win the Champions League
- UNITED AND MLILY ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP Mattress and pillow partner
- Irish footballer pens possibly the greatest retirement statement of all time It is passionate, I'll say that
- Fifa introduces 'Best Football Awards' after splitting with Ballon d'Or so can we have more than strikers in the top three candidates going forward? Thanks
- Protection of gay players is FA priority, says Greg Clarke Interesting article. He's asking gay players to hold off from coming out until the FA have measures in place to push back against supporters and clubs who either engage or turn a blind eye to homophobic abuse
Alonso and his brother
Schweinsteiger is back in the fold. Mourinho has lost the plot. Man United need a DOF
Gareth Bale signed a new contract with Real Madrid yesterday, taking him up to 2022. Best picture of him I could find, tbh. The full on features in high resolution is just too much for me this early. If you want more photos, please don't let me stop you!
The sculptor for the World Cup trophy has died. He was 95
Tottenham Hotspur's new suits (for this season) by Aquasctum.
These suits - I think they should be in Navy blue (Spurs's team colours are white shirts with navy shorts) but in various lighting they look black.
Stoke 3- 1 Swansea
Stoke's form isn't so scary anymore. With this win, they're up to 12th
Bony scored two goals against Swansea. The first goals he scored since Christmas
Swansea's 2nd kit. What is this?
Joe Allen is doing the business for Stoke. Not bad
Udinese 2- 2 Torino
Didn't read the report on this game. Strangely, the updates come up in German?
Hart's defence let him down again
But they are at least scoring goals?
Cagliari 2- 1 Palermo
Deportivo La Coruna 1- 1 Valencia
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and the rest of it, you know the drill