- Jamie Vardy Becomes First Englishman Nominated for Ballon d'Or Since Wayne Rooney in 2012 man, ugh. I'm not surprised he got the nod over Harry Kane (because his team won the League) but ugh
- Luka Modric named Best Midfielder of LaLiga Santander 2015/16 La Liga best of. Simeone, Oblak, Messi, Greizmann and Suarez were all singled out for honours
- How we discovered that heading a football causes impairment of brain function So should headers be outlawed in football?
- Watford face fine and points loss over forged HSBC bank letter SMH
- Jose Mourinho knows there is a problem in his Manchester United squad that spending alone cannot cure Oh man. I'm torn, I don't like Man United, but I do have a soft spot for Mourinho, because he lured me to the sport. But still, LOL
- Beckham, cerca de volver al Madrid David Beckham returns to Real Madrid... as club ambassador
- Former Norwich striker Kei Kamara was given a yellow card for twerking in the MLS last night! LOL, it's been jokes today
- Moussa Sissoko faces ban as Tottenham accept Harry Arter elbow charge Deserved. I can't believe they bought this guy for that much money when he seems to be middling at best
- Serie A: Pressure on Frank de Boer after Inter Milan lose to Atalanta Man, that's effed up
Balon D'or Candidates
My friend thinks that Bale is going to win it. Okay
After Yaya Touré, Man City have learnt from their mistakes. Alles Gut zum Geburtstag, Guendog! That's what they were saying to Özil in that video the other day, yeah? (I played that video so many times because I wanted to figure out the phrase without resorting to google).
Sergio Ramos walking around looking like an expensive fountain pen
A lot of footballers have some dodgy tattoos though. Isco's is the worst and Torres' doesn't make much sense. Neymar's come off as cheap
Yeah, I'll agree that Dele Alli has a pleasant voice. As in, if he became a pundit down the road, I wouldn't be all, 'Bitch eating crackers', you know what I mean?
As in BDSM Daddy or the other one?
Yeah, his looks have grown on me too
LOL, oh Simeone!
I gotta say, the Championship (English 2nd tier football) is a slog. Two matches a week, twenty two teams, less finesse, more brute force. Not to mention the two domestic cup journeys in midweek. I do follow the league and yeah, SLOG
For more confessions look here
Umm... let me not stop you. I gotta say, his black ink tattoo is the only one I like
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill, I hope!