- Jerome Boateng slates the Premier League and tells Man City's Leroy Sane the odds are stacked against him tl;dr - everything is terrible, even the weather, and there's no honeymoon in the English game. Supposedly he's in line to be Bayern's captain? I guess?
- Manchester United facing £26m Wayne Rooney dilemma as they ponder ditching him next summer true case of diminishing returns
- Kroos extended his Real Madrid contract huzzah I guess?
- West Ham co-owner David Sullivan ‘fed up with negative campaigning against London Stadium’ Wahmbulance
- International breaks, safe standing, more: How we would change football Interesting article! How would you change football if you could? For me, if you're in the CL and you drop out, you drop out. Not down into Europa League. GTFO. I'd bring safe standing into the PL, but I'd have select areas. Europa would go back to being a knock out competition instead of two legged ties (until say, the quarter finals)
Hugo Boss has been expanding it's formal wear for football clubs. In addition to Bayern Munich, they now have links with Liverpool and Real Madrid
Some RM peeps
I'll assume they'll have their crest on them soon enough.
You get the idea, right?
Good on him
Don't know if you know, but Liverpool will be having a wee kick about with Manchester United on Monday. It's a local rivalry that stretches back over one hundred years, and involves a canal and shipdocks, amongst other things. Anyway, the social media account have asked fans to send in posters advertising the day, and loads have. You can see the rest here
Greizmann is talented, electric and looks like a pixie. On top of that he seems to be someone who needs to know you for a while before he gets comfortable with you. People tend to like that?
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!