- Eric Black: Southampton assistant named in corruption claims Soton, come and get your boy
- Belgium football club offered itself as a conduit to help a fictitious investment firm get around third party ownership - against FA and Fifa rules automatic video
- 2018 World Cup qualifying: Aaron Ramsey to miss Wales qualifiers *raised eyebrow* when did he get injured?
- Klopp on Sakho: "Work hard is the rule for every player. I spoke to Mama and now we carry on."Mama is gone. Klopp's ruthless (as he should be)
- Rashford, Alli, Iwobi and Dembélé among Golden Boy nominees nice
- England chiefs ready to speak to dark horse Ralf Rangnick for a second time in new manager hunt Whoa if true. I think Rangnick is enjoying his stint in the Bundesliga though (supposedly he played League 2 football in England and read for a degree here as well). But England FA need to sort themselves out before English players decide it might be easier (and nicer!) to play for other countries, tbh.
H Be'er Sheva 0 - 0 Southampton
I think people expected Southampton to draw, because of the conditions in Israel (the weather, and temperature, mostly
The game seemed pretty rough and tumble
Forerester has kept five consecutive clean sheets
Puel supposedly put a few academy grads in
Man United 1- 0 Zorya
From what I've gathered it was a bog standard game
Rashford showing strong form to be considered Europe's golden boy this season
Roma 4- 0 Astra Giurgiu
Totti had two assists!
Plus a goal! Evergreen!
Truly, one of the most enduring
Question of the day
OP: done. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback you know the drill