- Yaya's agent declares war: "I will apologise to Guardiola when he apologises for what he did to Manuel Pellegrini" #MCFC say what?
- Pep on Yaya: It was difficult to leave him out of CL squad but day after his agent spoke, he was out. Wants him to apologise to club. Ha!
- Courtois predicts Spain return Wow, after he got the Chelsea gk fired and all sorts of shenanigans - he wants out
- Pako Ayrestaran got the sack
- Barcelona vice-president hints at move for Bellerin It's just a matter of time
Leicester City 2- 4 Chelsea
I didn't watch this match, can someone fill me in?
Begovic got a run out
Derby 0- 3 Liverpool
This match was terrible - from Derby's side, I mean. Derby has yet to catch on under Nigel Pearson. Only two goals in their season so far. But Klopp met the Derby mascot - the Ram
Klavan got the first goal!
A lot of new faces were on the field for LFC last night. Grujic? Grujich? Grujick? (I can't spell this lad's name) was one
Lorius Karius made his debut as Liverpool keeper last night - and at key times in the game he was in the midfield. I just... well. He makes this neon travesty look good
When the assist is so good, you have to thank your teammate with a proposal. What
Everton 0 - 2 Norwich City
Everton made wholesale changes and lost
Naismith scored against his old employers, didn't celebrate the goal
I like Everton's new kit</b>
Nottingham Forest 0 - 4 Arsenal
Dammit, Forest. Anyway, last night four teams coached by Brian Clough played at the same time (Brighton, Forest, Derby and Leeds). Clough had the most success with Nottingham Forest, but he loved Derby more. The supporters of both teams are both uneasy with this fact
Wolfsburg 1- 5 Borussia Dortmund
What is going on with Wolfsburg?
Again, when there's a rout, the pictures tend to be more celebratory than match like
All right, Auba. Building that plane for Real Madrid, I see
Dortmund have scored 17 goals in five matches. OMG
OP: done! Sorry about the lack of match pictures in every league, but midweek match pictures are tough