- Pogba gives Kuyt a shoutout saying it was amazing how Kuyt was still running around and functioning at a high level! I love it when young bucks respect their elders
- Man United team bus crashes into Feyenoord's stadium ahead of 1-0 Europa League defeat What?
- Roy Keane blasts Celtic saying 'they scraped into Champions League and celebrated like they'd won the b****y thing' You need to tell people whats on your mind, Keano. Don't hold back
- Hillsborough: Liverpool boycott of The Sun wins council backing Good! As it should be
- Revealed: What Joey Barton did during Rangers training ground bust-up with team-mates and manager LOL, a fight in a phone box, this guy
I've put the scores here, because I don't have time to do ALL the pictures, soz! Eight days in, school traffic is killing me, send a traffic window of fifteen minutes. Thank you!
South Hampton 3- 0 Sparta Prague
Charlie Austin scores! This is the first match Soton has won since the beginning of their new season. Do it for the coefficient, lads, with Čeferin's election, the fourth place is no longer guaranteed!
Puel wants a deep Europa run. So do I!
Are we loving this kit? Nike will stop being England's supplier after the contract expires, and Underarmour is said to be in contention. Hmmm...ask me how I feel
Fighting over penalty
It's not a football match without a fight, it seems
Feyenoord 1- 0 Manchester United
Mourinho didn't want to be a part of this competition. Damn it, Europa, I love you, why don't English teams love you (I know why, we all do, but I love you, I do)
Pogba needs to find a place and stick to it, tbh
Mou stands in a field of no f**ks
Klopp putting his players through their paces.
Moreno has got in on the bleached blonde trend. Why?
I still love me some Studge but I wonder if he'll be around come January
Put your shoulders in it, lads! At Klopp's request, LFC have changed their netting in goal from red to white
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!!