- Balotelli: Joining Liverpool the worst decision of my life
also wants to win the Balon D'Or
- Gylfi Sigurdsson's penalty was his 26th @premierleague goal for the #Swans, making him our all-time @premierleague top scorer. 👏👏👏Congrats, Siggy!
- Marcus Rashford to start for Manchester United at Feyenoord I want to watch this match. Mourinho loves a trophy, I think he'll try and win this one
- West Ham Vows To Ban Violent Fans For Life After Match Ruckus West Ham can put their hands into their pockets and pay for proper stewarding and police presence like the other clubs in the league. They got the stadium for peppercorn rent. No sympathy.
- David Moyes claims he could have won the Premier League if he had stayed at Everton okay, David
Nice 3- 2 Marseilles
Balotelli scored two goals. One penalty, one header
Swansea 2- 2 Chelsea
Costa strikes again! Twice
The game in a nutshell. Really ill tempered
Courtois didn't have his best game
Atalanta 2- 1 Torino
John Hart in goal. Seriously, that was on the Torino team sheet. John Hart. His full name is Charles Joseph John Hart but he goes by Joe
Mixed bag, fluffed a save that got into the path of an unmarked opposition player and BOOM- back of the net. I didn't expect Hart to start off life running, given that he's taking a crash course in Italian, and can't communicate with his defenders just yet
Wait... goalies wear short sleeves?! Mind, blown.
Roma 3- 2 Sampadoria
Totti! The last king
The weather - look at it
OP: done! Running late, sorry. Woke up late and everything is falling apart as a result. Can someone do the tags for me today please. Service resumes as usual tomorrow