- UEFA Considers Champions League Revamp Basically, the take away is that the top four leagues (Bundesliga, La Liga, Premier League and Serie A) will have the top four teams in their league participating, thus getting rid of the rolling coefficient that threatened the top four places in the PL and Serie A. There is some BS floating about, with certain clubs wanting a wild card in the CL based on 'historical merit'. If you aren't good enough to get top in your country's league, you aren't good enough for the CL, done. They also want weekend matches, and whatnot
- TRANSFER RUMOUR: NAPOLI’S PEPE REINA OFFERS HIS SERVICES TO BARCELONA AS CLAUDIO BRAVO REPLACEMENT Wait, I thought Guardiola wanted the German goalie who wanted to leave because he wasn't getting playing time? What is the truth?
- Serie A Giants Napoli and Roma Are Chasing Manchester United's Matteo Darmian I forgot about him
- Joao Havelange: Former Fifa president and IOC member dies aged 100 The reason for FIFA being the commercial (and corrupt) beast that it is today
- Marco Reus passes driving test two years after 540,000 euros fine Congratulations!
København 1- 0 APOEL
Hahhh I thought that was RM's new kit. It's shocking that RM can't command an original design for their new kit
Dinamo Zagreb 1 - 1 Salzburg
Steaua 0- 5 Man City
For the first six minutes Man City could have been almost two down
Awkward! To quote a Man City redditor - hope that Stones can read a ball better than body language
Ajax 1- 1 Rostov
Even honours. Boo
It's terrible that the proposed changes to Champions League will affect smaller clubs like Ajax
Young Boys 1- 3 Mönchengladbach
Wall of white
I didn't watch the match and scores can flatter to deceive so...
Waiting on my parcel to arrive from UPS like...
OP: cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!