- It's official. We are delighted to announce that Sam Allardyce is the new manager of the three lions I'm not mad. He's been wanting the job since 2006 and is absolutely buzzing.
- Borussia Dortmund commits André Schürrle to a five year contract For real?
- Xabi Alonso Is Anxious To Watch Manchester Derby Under Pep And Mourinho You and me both, mate
- Mauro Icardi plans Inter Milan stay despite Arsenal, Napoli, Juventus talk Wow
- Juve identify Pogba replacement This is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friend...
- Steve Bruce: Hull City manager leaves newly promoted club Didn't get guarantees of transfers, as well as half of their first team being injured. On top of that, the club is being taken over and the owners want to move on
- Mauricio Pochettino and Diego Simeone among candidates for Argentina job as AFA search for Gerardo Martino's successor I can't imagine either man leaving their clubs for now, especially Pochettino as he's FINALLY gotten into the Champions League. On top of that, the Argentine FA is a mess right now
Man City's new gaffer meets a kid's supporter. It is so cute! CUTE! Man City has the best social media account going - and it's free. Liverpool, you need to take a hint
*squints at Wijnaldum* Really?
Ronaldo at the opening of his hotel. Opposite the hotel is a museum devoted to him
It's a boutique hotel on the island of Madeira, where he's from
LFC players visiting Alcatraz, a famous prison built on an island off the coast of California
Preseason Friendly Matches
Manchester United 1- 4 BvB
No commentary, nowt much to say, really. Manchester United were pretty poor
The font and letters on this Man United kit - UGLY and blocky, like a John Romita Jr drawing
Barta! I find it so odd that Barcelona just made him leave. Was he that bad? He looked okay on the field of play to me
Man U could have done with Dave on that field yesterday, but like I say, preseason friendlies mean nowt
Mou looking at some players who played themselves OUT of consideration. I see you, Blind
Lens 1- 1 Arsenal
Didn't watch this match, can anyone weigh in?
Some Arsenal fans are kicking out because the owner said that they don't need to buy anyone else to win the league
Arsenal players line up
jp peacing out. A question re: footballers and video games before I go- I assume their appearances in video games are tied to their image rights, correct?
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary push back, you know the drill! I have... places to be today and Pokémon to catch
Can someone please do the tags for me ;-;