- Tottenham Hotspur faced with an estimated £1m bill after trespasser climbs crane and holds 18 hour protest on new stadium site Yeowch
- Bayern would have been priced out of Renato Sanches deal after Euro 2016 - Rummenigge Still can't believe Bayern stumped up that amount of money for a teenager, particularly how Rummenigge slated the English PL after the Martial deal
- Mercato: Riyad Mahrez has no plans to extend with Leicester City, who won the Premier League last season WHAT?
- 🔴🔴 #Kante to @ChelseaFC is done ! Medical within 48 hours. 5-year-contract, €36m ! Wow, leaving the Champions to go to a mid table side. I thought all players wanted to play in the Champions League?
- Eder doing an interview on TV In Portuguese talking about how he was hurt by people calling him a minus one and a cone (OMG, that's kinda hilarious, calling a player a cone. Eder was wretched at Swansea, so I gotta admit I laughed when I saw him on the PT team sheet, but some players do grow into their NT shirts. The English players tend to shrink).
- Marc Wilmots is no longer our coach Memo from the Belgian NT. No lie, the guy not good for those particular players.
Giggs and Scholes are in India playing futsall and will be there for the Indian football season
Special K signing more Spanish players.. This lad is Barragan
Skertel Leaves LFC after eight years
A sample of his goodbyes
Man, listen. Just... I don't even have a club to cheer for in European competition this year. LFC doesn't even have Europa. I'm on my Europa/CL apps like ;-;
OP: done! Off to look for more Pokémonstops! You know the drill!
*this is me, seeing a Pikachu in my park*