- England manager hunt sees Laurent Blanc enter the frame as a potential Roy Hodgson successor I... I don't hate it? I'm concerned how he handled the CL campaign with PSG for the last two seasons, but no, I don't hate it at all. Just don't go giving out big contract though, FA. Put in all sorts of targets this time, please
- Gareth Southgate REJECTS chance to become England boss leaving The FA's plans in tatters
Good. Nice to see that someone in this scenario has some sense. If not the FA
- Wilmonts confirmed that Michy Batshuayi underwent a medical today. Deal with #cfc almost done. What?
- BALE IS SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN HAZARD, ADMITS LUKAKU That's honest
- England job of interest to Jurgen Klinsmann say Sky sources No, no, no, no! If nothing else, the media would eat Klinsmann alive once he started messing up. There's been concerns re: players development under him, lack of tactical nous, his cleaving to the older, slower players and not getting younger players on side (England need a clear out of certain older players). No. Not unless he's gotten an astute right hand man
Giggs has left Manchester United after saying no to Mourinho's offer
Mousa Dembele signed for Celtic. This is a big scalp for Rodgers
“you’re not ashamed to have abandoned the mother of your kids to get with her best friend?”
- Cabaye's been called out for cheating.
Huh. Those yeezies look okay when worn. Still won't buy them though
Football confessions/ memes
I gotta say, going forward, I want to beat the headphones off the young lads though. They need to start speaking with each other
OP: done. I can barely see through my irritated eyelids (eczema). Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill. Can someone do the tags for me, please?