- Vardy set to reject Arsenal & stay at Leicester. No final decision yet but favouring #LCFC. #AFC won't improve offer, pursuing other options There's been a sea change in the PL in the last three years or so which has been interesting. At the end of the day, players want to play
- Swiss manager asked about the shirts ripping. Responds: "Why? Do you sell Nike products?" LOL
- Euro 2016 format has taken the excitement away, says Germany boss Joachim Low I agree! It's been watered down. Don't do this format again, please
- England to rest Wayne Rooney against Slovakia as Roy Hodgson gambles with six changes for Euro 2016 Group B decider
*kanye shrug when it comes to Hodgson, tbh* I have a rant re: Hodgson, the FA and everything else, but it's too early
- Brexit could affect European Premier League player imports warns expert lawyer It could benefit domestic talent and force the PL clubs to overhaul their academy system. Hmmm... everything aside, this referendum has turned into a sh*t show. On top of that, even if Britain decided to vote to leave, Parliament can take it 'under advisement' and ignore the result and fight for Britain to stay in. *sigh*
France 0 - 0 Switzerland
From France's pov, this match was a sh*t show. From Switzerland's pov, it's a job well done
People think that Puma made the shirts tearaway on purpose for moves on corner kicks and such. Huh
Huh. If you say so
This should have been England's second kit for real, Nike. I miss Umbro's offerings everyday
Lol, what happened here?
Romania 0 - 1 Albania
This seems to have been a better game than the FRA vs SWI game I watched.
Poor Shane Long. Ireland should have gotten a penalty here. The memes around this picture have been savage
DDG having a good tournament so far. After the heroics at Manchester United, I'm sure he must feel a bit less keyed up
It was Wilshire's turn to carry the lion. Supposedly, it's gifted to the 'worst trainer' in the sessions.
That's a big cuddle toy. Wilshire will be playing his first full match for England today :D. Alli and Kane are set to be dropped (understandable). Jordan Henderson (not pictured) has recovered from his wound (he had plantar fascilis?), and should play. People want to see Fraser Forster in goal, since Joe Hart has supposedly been shaky. I'd be surprised if Hodgson changed out the goalie!
The England NT doing a stadium walk about where they're going to play. Hodgson is doing up to six changes to the squad. To be honest with you, I ain't even mad. You do have twenty three players on the team, and technically, they should be able to be interchangeable, like cogs in a machine. My beef with Hodgson (and Neville to a lesser extent) is that he doesn't seem to have a system, nor knows his best XI. That being said, Eric Dier (first left) seems to be coming to prominence in this tournament. He's supposedly nailed on in the starting XI for England going forward. John Stones (furthest right) seems to be the funniest person on National Duty, and supposedly one one of the nicest lads on the squad.
Supposedly the fields in the stadia have been really bad. Liiiike, being painted green bad
Sorry, old picture. The FA have been really pushing Chris Smalling to the fore front in terms of interviews. So far, it's been Rooney, Dier and Smalling. People have been taking the MICK out of Smalling's voice. I spent half the time yesterday laughing at the best tweets, and cringing at the more... homophobic ones. Interesting fact, Smalling did judo up to an advanced level
Kevin Alaba's family. His dad is supposedly a Nigerian prince/rapper and something else
Alaba didn't play such a good match the last time out, tbh
A kiss from Mum
Some of you thirst for Varane, so here
Kevin Wimmer (Austria/Tottenham Hotspur player) looks like a younger, less douchier Ben Affleck
I dig it. Someone called him a frosted twink but I dig it, truly
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill. I have a LOT of things to do before watching this match tonight