- BREAKING: UEFA warns England & Russia they could be disqualified from European Championship if there is further violence. *sighs* I have SO MANY things to say about UEFA and that sh*t show of events surrounding the match but eh, eff it. Eff it all. For the sake of the lads I hope England don't get kicked out the competition; under Hodgson we're coming home early anyway.
- UEFA Executive Committee issues warning after violence in Marseille UEFA's statement in full. Cool story, bro
- Jamie Vardy's wife Rebekah tear-gassed at Euro 2016 Milk is the answer to that question
- Deutsche Hools drehen in Lille durch... Polizei: kaum vorhanden. #EURO2016 No policing *sighs*
- Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Is Still Saving Italy no wine and pasta for his longevity
- Sevilla confirms Unai Emery will leave and Sampoali will be the next coach Huh? I've been out of the loop
- Why is Harry Kane on corners? England striker's new role criticised OMG YES! Someone says it! We were bitching about that ALLLLLL night
Peru went through!
Another hand of God? Mess
Germany 2- 0 Ukraine
Commentary will be limited as I'm in a hurry. Have to find a post office, as well as the status of the strike action on my flight out and make other arrangements if so
Someone can id players in this photo. It won't be me
Turkey 0- 1 Croatia
Mordic was on song, I hear. Great volley!
Goal of the tourney!
Poland 1- 0 Northern Ireland
Milik scored the only goal. Poland's physicality overwhelmed the Northern Irish
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Wales 2- 1 Slovakia
Wales historic win, historic in the Euros.
This is the extent of my interest in Wales and Bale, tbh
Sea of red
England 1- 1 Russia
The match was pretty mixed, and the result expected but good on Eric Dier. He's really laid his marker down for future key player, captain of the side, etc.
Well deserved MOTM and got cheered when it was announced. Outed fires, industrious and sure. Bossed around the other players, asked for the ball, etc.
That free kick! I do have more to say about England. Raheem Sterling is a numpty and deserves the cussing he got, he shouldn't have been on the plane in the first place, but I'm done with Hodgson and his sloth like assistants today (shit game management, subs, etc). Right-o! Have to go!
Marvel ESPN Art -Euro 2016
NGL, I've been surprised seeing Americans following the Euros. Isn't Copa America on?
I'm assuming this is supposed to be Bale. They don't have his jutting underbite, simian like features down though
This reminds me of Sports Billy - that old time cartoon. Don't tell me that you don't know it, I feel old enough already. Like I see people with the Thundercats shirt and people think it's a cool logo. What, no "Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight"?
This is kinda animae. But then, Ronald's existence is kinda animae
OP: done! Done, done. Can someone please do the tags for me. I don't know what the travel front is going to be like, due to the strikes, etc. If things go to plan, you will see a Euro post on Wednesday! If not... whenever?