- Manchester United join Arsenal and Juventus in race for £25million-rated Dortmund midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan *kanye shrug*
- Messi has no personality - Maradona Hmmm
- Leicester City news and transfer rumours - recap: Zieler on 'open race', Vardy for England start? Okay
- BREAKING: @WatfordFC reject bid in region of £20m from @LCFC for captain Troy Deeney. < a href="https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/740945671264559106">Madness</a>
- Muslim players in French NT have decided to pause Ramadan That makes sense, you can't eat or drink during daylight hours, right? That would have been rough. Who knew that N'golo Kante was Muslim? People are surprised that Pogba is Muslim, too
- Quique Sanchez Flores named new Espanyol manager after leaving Watford
wow, that was quick
- The New Face of Football: Inside the World of Paul Pogba Pogba
- Jamie Vardy to Arsenal: Striker tells England stars he wants to stay at Leicester and is ’80 per cent’ set on decision To be fair, Leicester won the league and are in the Champions League.
- Why 24 is an awful number for a knockout tournament – Euro 2016 video I've been saying this from the jump. Sixteen teams were perfect.
- England find Marseille ready to party – right outside Euro 2016 hotel I hope they have noise cancelling headphones
Very good ad. I don't even like Nike like *that* but this is brilliant
Skertel responds to the news of Agger's retirement
Shoutouts to D. Agger
Bale in high spirits for Wales
Hal Robson Kanu in Wales presser. I always think that I should know him, but I come up at a loss
Ronaldo can be alone by choice, not circumstance, trust
WHO are these people?!
Where are these rumours coming from? Whatever though, Stones needs to play. I'd like him to be coached by a good manager, and just keeps on playing to get the howlers out of his game
OP: done! I'm going to have to make some football confessions myself, tbh. I have feelings towards the English NT that might be considered treasonous. Don't care. Can someone PUHLEASE do the tags for me? Thanks!