- Ex-Barcelona star Daniel Alves confirms Juventus move, vows return why return though? Won't you be too old after your time at Juventus?
- Listen LCFC fans don't come at me with abuse! I have nothing whatsoever to do with calling the shots in my husband's career! Its unfair 😞 Vardy's wife on twitter. Yo, I heard that he's already met Wenger, and it's a go. Wow if this is all true
- Villarreal have confirmed via Spanish radio that 22-year-old defender Eric Bailly is joining Manchester United. #MUFC For real?
- Jamie Vardy set to have medical with Arsenal on Sunday - source I refuse to believe. But it does show that club snobbery is real though. You leave a team that's won the PL, will get a decent seeding pot and going places for a shot at Arsenal where you might not be a starter? :/
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic agrees personal terms with Manchester United Huh, I'm surprised at the Spurs bid, tbh. Ibra isn't a Pochettino player at all, but he'd have given the team a different outlook
- Chelsea in advanced talks with N'Golo Kante? Transfer news and gossip from Sunday's papers What? Why ?
- Roy Hodgson should have faith and give England's young stars the freedom to play at Euro 2016 I actually pray that Rooney gets a knock that puts him out of the tournament just so that he can't play, tbh. Because Hodgson's slavish devotion to Rooney is going to fuck us over. So get a sprain or something to take you out until August, tbh. Honestly. I don't care who knows this
Pogba is striking yes, handsome no.
:/ at the tats, yo
I really hope that the strikes in France aren't going to hold up the action much. I think they're supposed to be striking on the day I'm looking to fly out. LOL
Brasil 0- 0 Ecuador
LOL, I just like this gif. There was a bit of a todo with the refereeing decisions in this game? Do tell?
Neymar rocked up but didn't play
Dang Willian, you've been eating for more than one, no?
Haiti 1- 0 Peru
Haiti has been through so much in the last six years. Good to see you here!
France 3- 0 Scotland
I didn't watch this game
Giroud is coming good. Benzema who?
I forgot how pink the Scots kit was
Not much pics in action, soz
Germany 2- 0 Hungary
Didn't watch this Germany match
Some German players in this team who would have difficulties finding neighbours- or something.
Schweinsteiger is supposedly leaving Manchester United. It's not like he uprooted any trees in the PL, to be fair
The shirt has a decent design
He looks different, no?
Remind me, this action is called a 'dua' right?
Austria 0- 2 Holland
Austria had a gnarly match.
The Dutch kit is the best looking one by Nike (I think Portugal is a close second)
Slovakia 0 - 0 Northern Ireland
NI hasn't lost a match in a minute. Yay</b>
All these flavours and people choose to be salty
Time to go
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!