- Jose Mourinho lines up Rio Ferdinand for Manchester United coaching post as doubts linger of Ryan Giggs' future at Old Trafford Raised eyebrows
- Leicester City: Hannover keeper Ron-Robert Zieler to have medical New goalie
- Joy at the Al-Furat cafe in #Balad, #Iraq as @realmadrid wins #uclfinal 2 weeks after deadly attack @AFP I've no truck with Real Madrid, as you know, but this is bigger than team loyalties
- Olympiacos striker Alan Pulido kidnapped after leaving a party in Mexico WHAT? ETA: He's been rescued!
- Liverpool target Mario Gotze refuses to be drawn on future with Bayern Munich: 'I'm at the Euros and don't want to say anything'Hmmm
- Roy Hodgson must banish club cliques and create squad environment if England are to succeed at Euro 2016, says Rio Ferdinand The players do have to play their part too, mate. This team seems a bit different though, with half of them being on loans here, there and everywhere. They aren't so myopic, I feel. That being said, each player having his own room in Chantilly -and how the hotel is organised- I do wonder. I do hope that the players mix it up a bit
Three Lions and Roses charity do
Last night, the English NT had a charidee do at Sopwell House. It's 26 miles out of London in St Albans. Georgian architecture, dreadfully posh
Rooney had a sing along
I'm an equal opportunity hater and we aren't supposed to comment on people's bodies but... has Gary Neville been comfort eating/feeding his inner child? He's doing an Al Gore after Gore lost the Presidential election to Bush back in the day. When did Neville get so... chunky?
Can you allow me a moan. England has Saville Row, Ozawld Boateng, Aquasotum (sp)? and who do we choose as our formal wear provider? Marks & Spencer. Just. Leave me to mourn at things that could have been
Hendo and Lallana. Tomorrow Hodgson will have to submit names for the final 23. I am steeling myself for outrage and desperate disappointment. Watch this space.
Kane and Rashford were amongst the attendees. I'm going to assume that other pictures will come out shortly.
Danny Rose, Spurs player shares a joke with Andros Townsend, former Spurs current Newcastle (and future Sporting?) player
Hart and Forester, two out of our three goalies
England U21s won a tournament in Toulouse against... under 20s? 90 percent of them don't play for a first team, so... congrats I guess?
Like... James Ward Prowse, is he still at Soton for example?
Jack Grealish? Ha!
Spain 3- 1 Bosnia Herzegovina
I have a soft spot for Bosnia. Leave me be
Break it up, lads
Spahic is me, me, me.
Germany 1- 3 Slovakia
Germany is a tournament team, not a team that turns out for friendlies, don't get your knickers in a twist
What was this water?
OMG there was lightning and thunder?
Italy 1- 0 Scotland
Pelle scored the only goal
The stadium seems empty
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill! Cheers!