- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United manager talks continue into second day Supposedly to hammer out his image rights.
- Blog rec: Daniel Gee. It's about the various legalities in English football. Here's an article on image rights
- Euro 2016: England and Wales fans given alcohol ban in Lens Hah. I really wanted to go to Lens, but I'm good with where I'm going though. Any good blogs on attractions in Marseilles for me?
- Morata definitely leaving Juventus…..for Arsenal? rumours dem spreading...
- Pjanic in, Caceres out - Juventus' summer transfer plans Juventus on the move
- Spurs told to pay £23m for Serie A No. 10 target *raised eyebrows*
- The most brazen WAG of all: Three children by three dads. A fling with Peter Andre. No wonder England football hero Jamie Vardy's parents won't be at his wedding
*raised eyebrows* gossip is the best sweetener in my breakfast tea, so I'm putting it here. The Daily Mail called Kate Winslet 3x3 for the same thing. You know the old adage: one is an accident, two is coincidence and three on purpose
- PSG Hold Talks With Napoli's Higuain? PSG?
- Manchester United young stars could be in danger when Jose Mourinho takes charge at Old Trafford, claims Ronald de Boer That seems to be the recurring theme. Surely the heads of Manchester United could have put that in writing? In terms of having Mourinho actually bringing kids through? If not, Rashford could plump his pillow and go to other teams since he's proven that he can perform on stage.
- Hero worship of Jurgen Klopp does him -- and Liverpool -- a disservice Someone needed to pay their rent this month, it seems
- Varane out of EURO and Champions League final So gutted for him
Meet Liverpool's new no. 1. Loris Karius. Yes. Our new no. 1. Not a backup goalie. No. 1
Look at him. So beautiful. *hearts in eyes*
He spent two years at Manchester City (don't they all?) before returning to his native Germany and commanding the box at Mainz 05, Klopp's former club
Loris Karius describes himself as a good shot stopper, good distribution with both feet, helps the defenders out, commands his line. Look at his sultry interpretation of the Liverpool lean!
Karius' weakness is in his crosses. Well, he can work on that. He's already better that Mignolet in terms of unforced errors and judgement it seems. 10 points saved!
*nods* Not bad
German NT players on the move
Belgian NT in their camp
Neymar's son is so blonde!
French NT doing their business
Baby, don't forget my number!
I see you sh*t stirring
OP: Sorry, can't tarry. I need to go. You know the drill! Cheers, jeers, corrections, commentary pushback and overlooked news - YOU KNOW THE DRILL!