- LOUIS VAN GAAL LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED direct from the website. Supposedly they held off the announcement until he got out of the country, and they can't announce Mourinho juuust yet
- Pirlo: MLS has too much running, too little play NYFC got trashed 1-7 in a local derby against The NYRB?
- Renato: "Why Bayern? It's a great club. They've a 65k stadium & atmosphere similar to Benfica. I'll win titles." Quite. He's assured of two local titles each season at least
- Mario Götze is staying with Bayern Münich after talking with Ancelotti. Has also turned down Dortmund Wait, didn't Ancelotti say that he was surplus to requirements? But I didn't expect Götze to come to LFC with its lack of European football. Some players would rather stay on the bench of a winning team and collect a medal. No shade! Supposedly Götze has broken off ties with his agent/manager. Hmmm... developing
- Pep Guardiola and José Mourinho in Manchester: let the rivalry recommence Both men are older, and wiser, and the circumstances are different. A lot of water has gone under the bridge, and Mourinho hopefully has come back with his family siutation resolved.
- 'Arsenal have played me wide and I'm not a wide man': Jack Wilshere complains about being used out of position as he prepares for Euro 2016 with England
I do wonder if Wenger has encouraged Wilshire to go to the Euros so he can flog him off to interested parties. A lot of players are leaving the club
- Jose Mourinho's first appearance as Manchester United manager could be in court as Eva Carniero row rumbles on Supposedly, this fact prompted Manchester United wanting to insert a behaviour clause into Mourinho's contract. Supposedly, it was rejected.
Brendan Rodgers at Celtic. He's pants in European competition, FYI.
Supposedly Celtic was his boyhood club. Okay
LvG felt undermined at the club, and was said to be surprised by the fact that his players didn't like him. Mourinho's agent is flying back from China to wind up the business with Mourinho and Manchester United today
Hummels at Bayern.
Supposedly, Gary Neville might be asked to join Mourinho at Manchester United, and Giggs is supposedly set to leave. To be honest with you, Giggs is what, 42? Pochettino is the same age and has managed three clubs in five years. If Giggs wants to manage, now is the time.
Looks like a great day out
OP: Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!