- Louis van Gaal tactics left Manchester United players close to mutiny Wait, is LvG truly going, then? I thought the FA cuup was supposed to have saved him?
- 21 titles in seven years isn't bad, says Guardiola A medal every 23 matches
- Source: Man City, Dortmund agree to €26M Gundogan deal Bwuh?
- Rangers released a club statement re: the scenes after the Scottish cup some of their players got punched, iirc
- Napoli Coach In Line For New Contract Sarri will be staying on
- West Ham insist Juventus will remain their Olympic Stadium's official opening but the Irons could face a Europa League minnow in their first game at the new ground Bilic will be glad for Europa, I don't know about his club chairmen, though.
- Roy Hodgson defends decision to allow Jamie Vardy to skip clash with Australia to get married
if the stories are true, both of them deserve each other, tbh
Pictures and gossip
Mourinho got £4 million not to sign for rivals, and is in line to be installed at Manchester United. LvG supposedly told reporters that it was over (Mariah Carey stylie). Some red devils fans were annoyed that the news came out to tarnish their big win on the day, others are supposedly happy with the developments.
Leicester are still touring and celebrating their win?
Joined a few rituals
Arteta is doing courses at the Welsh FA.The Welsh FA coaching course has come under some stick, so they've had to review how they vet candidates
Pardew was throwing some SHAPES at the FA cup final
Trophies of Kingsley Coman
Arsenal new kit
I don't get the line?
Copa del Rey
I came to the match at 21:00, saw it at 95 mins and 0-0 and went, "This is interesting. Barcelona will win it"
Sevilla did come to play, though
It was hilarious to hear people moan about a Barcelona player getting a red card though
Sevilla also got a player sent off (warranted, that was a nasty tackle). So it was even stevens
Who's that older kid standing in front of Messi and his partner?
Wait, Shakira has TWO children with Pique? Girl...
England 2- 1 Turkey
The Kit. :/. Sod Nike for all their identikits.
Turkish coach showing the ref that Kane was offside! This Euro 2016 is going to be heart attack inducing. Let me up my cardio and kettlebell swings
Dier was having a go at EVERYONE. It's going to be a long however long we're there
Dier did his job.
Kane and Vardy have... chemistry.
Yeah, they do. Anyway, congratulate Vardy on his nuptials. He's cancelled his wedding THREE times already due to his England commitments, so he's allowed. I don't think his WAG would walk (as if!) but they've been wanting to get married for some time now. PLEASE do not do anything cringe like being in Hello! or OK! magazine
When Wilshire went down, I looked at my watch and wondered if this would be it
Huh. England has some height on them. I didn't watch all the game, because I was indisposed. But from what I saw, the defense was shaky and England played better in the second half.
OP: done. Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill.