- England vs Turkey: Dele Alli needs to pass test of character as he starts in Etihad friendly ahead of Euro 2016 Alli plays with an edge. I don't think he's as impulsive as Wayne Rooney was, as much as ... mean? Hopefully his suspension has made him reflect and realise that at this level, cameras are everywhere and a LOT is on the line when he gets cautioned. England vs Turkey tomorrow 17:15
- Brendan Rodgers, Celtic Manager Celtic's tag line is 'Welcome to Paradise'. Ha ha ha at '[One] of the most respected name in European management'. Word has it that he wanted a PL team but... he got no suitors.
- Claudio Ranieri to get a high Italian honour For real?
- Catalan will be handing out Scottish flags at a match What is it about these people and Scotland? Scotland had a referendum for independence and decided to... stay?
- Mikel Arteta could join Manchester City coaching team Ah. Well.
- Juventus: Morata too costly? they want Morata to stay but Real Madrid would make them pay through the nose
- France and Germany warn that ISIS is 'planning attacks' during Euro 2016 SMH, you'd have thought that would have stopped people from snatching up tickets. They are STILL GOING- and so am I!
- Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger closes in on Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach What's his injury record? Arsenal isn't a place where players stay whole. But LFC is no better, tbh
- Walter Mazzarri signs three-year deal as new manager at Watford Wait a minute...
After cocktails die Mannschaften (however you spell that) decide to walk out to the nearby football field
The suit fabric must have some sort of elasticine/spandex, because they give and yet still keep their shape. Where can I get fabric like that?
Torres promoting his memoirs, I think
I'm assuming this is the ghost writer
Gold star time! Whose self portrait is this?
I wish England had the bicycle culture that Belgium does. I would feel safer cycling on roads, trust
Toby Alderweireld. His season with Spurs ran him ragged towards the end
That's a really ugly kit.
The guy with the glasses is Dries Mertens, right? I love his name.
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill! I am girding my loins for the trip into the city. *girds loins