- John Terry: Chelsea defender signs new one-year deal at Stamford Bridge All that public begging helped, then
- Aston Villa finally taken over as Chinese company pay £60m and target Roberto Di Matteo and Damien Comolli for top jobs Di Matteo in the Championship? Uhhh... okay
- Brendan Rodgers to become highest-paid manager in Scottish history by taking Celtic job O.o
- Barcelona seal '€100million Nike agreement' that will become world's biggest kit deal Well...
- West Ham Cancelled A Ladies Game Because Fans Wanted The Men To Be The Last To Play At The Boleyn Ground Huh.
Europa League final: Liverpool 1- 3 Sevilla
I'm still fuming, NGL. So, I'm not going to say anything, I'll just post pictures
GPOY. What was the point of all that eh?
Taking that L
Klopp has been here before...
England in training
Wilshire will always look as if he got stuck in a biscuit bin, won't he?
Went to buy an England kit yesterday. Tried it on, put it back on the railing. It is the ugliest thing in Christendom
I'd love to have heard Dier's reaction when he realised Hodgson's plans for him. Courage!
Why is Delph there? I mean... really?
Drinkwater. Meh. But I'll choose him over Delph to stay on while the latter is dropped
And done, between that match result and my eczema flare up I'm having a bad time. Can someone please do the tags for me? I'm going to go and soak in a tub of oatmeal. Again.