- Even Guardiola will get sack, Ancelotti tells Matt Dickinson A true Italian gentleman
- Romelu Lukaku expects to seal transfer away from Everton before Euro 2016 start... with Manchester United, Chelsea, PSG and Juventus among those interested
- Eddie Howe fuming after West Ham's double bid for Callum Wilson and Matt Ritchie... as Bournemouth boss insists it was wrong of them to make offer before last game
Oh, so it was true?
- Brendan Rodgers odds-on favourite for Celtic job as ex-Liverpool boss eyes return
I'm so sorry for you, Celtic supporters. Prepare to have players being played out of position, senior players who question his questionable methods being shipped out of the club, a manager who loathes European competition (or can't be arsed about it), questionable in game management, has an eye for crap goalkeepers (Migs and Bogdan- why?), who tells tales out of school in the pressroom. He will not help your European aspirations. He'll want attacking football but without the basics of being solid and organised defensively... thank God he's out of our club!!!!! Good luck, Celtic. I can see Rangers giving you a hard time
- Survivor from Iraq Madrid fan club attack recounts horror Fan Maher Abdelkarim described the attack on a Real Madrid fan club in Iraq last week: “It was the only place we could go to forget about our problems”. The supporters appreciated Real Madrid's show of support and the players wearing black armbands. No shade when I say, good job, Real Madrid. That is class. </i>
- Chelsea agree £60m-a-year kit sponsorship deal with Nike WHAT?! I know Nike was looking for a club in the PL, in London's capital (they only have Man Citeh) and were linked with Spurs. But Chelsea for that price?! Wow, wow. Chelsea did GOOD
- Keylor Navas keen to stay at Real Madrid and wants more money hmmm
Simeone catching some rays with his model gf
Neymar was at Selfridges in London launching a fashion line. I wonder if he's learnt English as yet, since he's getting interest from the English speaking part of the world. It would help his market value (but does he need more help, TRULY?)
Harry Kane did a photo shoot. Interesting insights re: the younger players in the camp from his comments
French NT meeting up for preparations.
Payet - working on his diving, I presume
Wayment. A Man City defender got a call up? Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa *gasps, sputters* hhhaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Wilshire is engaged- the wife to be is his barber's daughter. First marriage for both, Wilshire has two children from a previous relationship, broke up with his partner in 2015 before finding love again, or something.
I'm sure he made the toast. Hopefully the mayte will make that go down in the most delightful way
Guess WHO?! First correct answer gets a gold star!
New PL badges. They've had to retire the old badges because the brand is Barkley's Premier League. Now it's going to be Premier League - no one sponsor. The PL have already signed up with Tag Heuer for the clock tie ins, not to mention the others have yet to be announced.
Manchester United 3- 1 Bournemouth
Manchester United mascots were painted blue as an X-men movie tie in.
The darker one would be Nightcrawler/Mystique (his mom in the comics), the lighter blue one would be Hank McCoy (Beast), I'm assuming the guy with glasses is Hank McCoy as a human
Wayne Rooney scored his 100th goal. Broke a domestic record
I'm looking at Rashford and looking at the rest of the English NT. Damn, we might have some height in our team. This game was all right, I guess. The stands were (understandably) not so full
Louis van Gaal has chastised the fans saying that their expectations are too high. I. Just. Really? I mean, I know I sound like an entitled LFC supporter, but if any manager said that to me at a stadium I'd be FUMING
OP: done! Sorry, sorry, I have to go! Can someone PLEASE do the tags for me? PLEASE?!