- Boom @btsport will stream the @ChampionsLeague and @EuropaLeague finals for free on YouTube Europa and Champions League should be on terrestrial TV from the jump
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp reveals brutal pre-season training schedule Good Liverpool players were slacking off for a while. They only started working in October
- Mascherano-Neymar spat revealed Neymar was too showboaty and selfish
- Buffon, Barzagli sign new Juventus deals old news, but still, news
- Live: Everton sack Roberto Martinez after dismal Premier League season - but who will take over? Not surprised. Just Brendan Rodgers with a Spanish accent. Hopefully they can investigate the virtues of defence
- Newcastle and Rafael Benitez hold positive talks over Spaniard staying on after relegation Rafa wants total control though. Scouting, academy, the whole lot. Give it to him
- Leicester City's Danny Simpson spared community service due to press intrusion FFS. So he's going to be on curfew instead. The lawyers don't want that either
- Liverpool to bring in second member of Bayern Munich’s backroom staff Hah, I missed this
Pictures and gossip
Spanish fourth tier side Club Deportivo Palencia have launched a bizarre new strip ahead of the play-offs
Liverpool had their player awards last night. Everton would have done, but the supporters were going to protest at St George's Hall, and the scenes would have been UGLY, so Martinez got sacked and the event cancelled
Klopp cleans up quite well. Looking sharp, man!
Emre Can got young player of the year! Well deserved. Plz don't play him as RB, Loew
Tottenham Hotspur hosted a disabled fan at their training ground. That's Kevin Wimmer, their Austrian CB
The fan's name is Marshall Janson, who lost his limbs to meningitis when he was one. Growing up, he wanted to play football but didn't because he thought people would laugh at him. Some social media interest (because Spurs are his team) and here we are! Speaking things into being.
Pochettino signed a contract extension with the club. Considering some players didn't want to sign on unless Pochettino extended, relief that he's signed on the dotted line. Supposedly, Pochettino was behind the meeting with SAF. An interesting point: with this contract extension/revision, Pochettino is now Tottenham Hotspur manager, not head coach as before. Supposedly, this was a point that he'd been keen on/holding out for and he's gotten it
Love the fit of the trousers, no to the shirt. This is Dortmund's Burky at a photoshoot
Dortmund posted some unboxing pictures
Reus got in the act
OMG, when you put it like that...Leave Rafa alone
OP: done! I'm off.