- Welbeck undergoes surgery to right knee out nine months
- Ancelotti tells Götze to GTFO Götze will be looking to go abroad. To think the German headcoach thought he was better than Messi
- Barcelona close deal to bring Denis Suarez back from Villarreal Barça buy backs are the worst
- Chelsea's Adidas contract to end 6 years early in 2017 Rumoured to be pairing with Nike but that's contradictory considering that Nike is supposedly looking to get out of soccer in Europe (but they are rumoured to be connected with Spurs, so...).
- James wants to leave Real Madrid, they want him to stay Juventus, Arsenal, City and United are interested
- Frank de Boer leaves Ajax... days after his agent said he 'would love to join a club like Everton' amid pressure on Roberto Martinez He's been angling for a PL club for a while. Everyone knows how he famously talked himself out of a job when he interviewed for the Tottenham post
Leicester players sent Buffon a shirt that said "Our legend". Cringe de la cringe. In what way is Buffon connected to Leicester?
New Man United kit
The new Everton kit is handsome.
What do you think of Simeone's new eyebrows (just kidding, someone photoshopped them!).
Top 10 football clubs. Tottenham makes their debut in this chart
Norwich City 4- 2 Watford
Both teams weren't really playing for anything. As in, once Sunderland won, Norwich got relegated. QSF from Watford is a dead man walking, so yeah, don't let the scoreline fool you
Alex Neil can take heart in the fact Burnley came up and went down with the same manager. I think Norwich's fault might have been the lack of quality in their squad. Dele Alli has shown that you don't have to spend big to find quality
Sunderland 3- 0 Everton
Sunderland have clinched safety!
Everton were ball watching, tbh
Seriously ball watching. If Martinez is there for next season, Everton is getting relegated. All the players have regressed under him. I can't see Lukkaku, Stones or Barkley staying if Martinez stays, and for the sake of their development, they should go if he stays.
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Benteke scored a late goal, tying the score 1-1
After missing the entire season out through injury and malaise, Eden Hazard woke up for that Spurs match, and is now playing himself in contention for the Euro 2016 shop window
Anatomy of that beauty scored by Hazard. The match was pretty boring, so let's have the lap of honour instead.
At the end of season after the last home game, the players of all football teams do a lap of honour. Let's look at LFC
But BEFORE THAT!!! These storm troppers were doing the nay nay, I'm sure
YASSSS! That chest thrust! Do the Superman!
Origi and Toure
Firmino and family
Lucas is LFC's longest serving player at the moment
Klopp taking pictures of Lovern and his family
Next season, I'm assuming we'll see Moreno and his bb. Word has it that his girlfriend is pregnant, supposedly due in October
Say, "Europa final!"
Klopp's first LFC lap of honour
LFC played in their new kit, and Coutinho got Player of the year
Sturridge has children?
Video: LFC players lap of honour
OP: done! You know the drill!