- Carragher Picks Bottlers Of The Season XI Lots of Arsenal players on here but I think he's doing it team by team. ETA PARODY SITE
- Michel Platini: Uefa president to resign after ban appeal fails Nothing of value is lost
- English, Italians and Dutch amongst 15 countries committed to trialling video technology. Workshop in Amsterdam next week. Needed
- Messi, Ronaldo etc who feint when taking penalty now punished with yellow card & indirect freekick. No retake. Stuttering runs still allowed One of the revised football rules. In addition, they've taken out 10,000 unnecessary words!
- Casillas: Every Madrid player deserves a goodbye like Arbeloa's Hmmm
- Ambulance company faults contributed to death of Cameroon midfielder, inquiry reveals *deep sigh*
- John Terry hires Stamford Bridge to stage his own Chelsea farewell game after suspension rules him out of Premier League closer I was going to say something but let me hush. But with Conte coming in, it's for the best
- Theo Walcott to quit Arsenal and is on verge of agreeing deal to sign for West Ham His development stalled in 2010, tbh. It will be sad if he goes to the Euros because of Wellbeck's injury
- West Ham co-owner David Gold tips Andy Carroll for England spot at Euro 2016 after injury to Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck You can't have it both ways. First they didn't want their players to be on the English NT and now they do? Don't do it, Roy
- Liverpool give Jose Enrique early release from his £72,000 per week contract (after 21 matches in three years and a lot of selfies)Glad that's done, then
LOL, Jurgen is a good sport. He's a solid, charismatic character, but I do wonder if he expected to do so much commercial/social media stuff in addition to his job. Word has it that Klopp got whatever the mental equivalent to whiplash when he came into the post in October. Every three days a game.
Liverpool FC presents new kit 2016/2017 season
Nicer than this season's anyway. But the players look embarrassed
I'll get the socks next season
The kit was shown at the pierhead? *thinks of the wind, frowns*
Jordan Henderson is a nice lad, but I still think Rodgers made a strange choice in him as captain, tbh
Ah the selfie stick.
All the NT lists should be handed in (and posted to UEFA) by May 23, I hear.
"Success is not born, it's made. That's the tagline in English, anyway</i>
Hark, I hear the fanboy stirrings in the void
Arbelloa's still getting congratulations
From past teammates in Germany
And the US.
More past teammates
Guti! Haven't seen that name in years!
Y'all did Rafa dirty, but all right, boo
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and the rest of it, you know the drill!
ETA: P.S. Any knitters on this board? I have a knit related question that can't wait for Friday