- Leicester were lucky to win the title… they got 11 penalties!' West Ham chairman. This is the guy who got a tax funded stadium for his football team, so no sympathy there
- Claudio Ranieri warns rivals his Leicester 'sons' will not be bought Real talk, why would they go? They've won the PL, got into CL on a good seeding, not being paid peanuts, and assured of game time. In addition the other teams are going to take time to get into a groove next season
- Gattuso plumps for Atletico: "Pep has created a monster" I'm with him. We are HERE
- Celtic make history as first British club to implement safe standing Oh, praise! Hopefully it will spread down south.
- Cristiano Ronaldo speaks after Real Madrid-Manchester City Zizou is humble and knows how to listen, or summat
- Tottenham star Mousa Dembele could miss start of next season with midfielder facing potential SEVEN-match ban for violent conduct against Chelsea
Seven?! That's a long layoff. Demebele wouldn't step foot on a pitch before October. Nice long season, eh? But the good news is, it forces Pochettino's hand to get backup. Dembele and Dier are running on fumes right now
- Eden Hazard set for Chelsea U-turn with midfielder expected to commit future to club despite PSG and Real Madrid interest Huh? I guess.
Finalists at San Siro, Milan
Real Madrid 1- 0 Man City
I don't get Manchester City at all. They field a weakened team against Soton, and didn't show up (save Joe Hart). Too old and complacent
Wait... is this allowed now?
The yellow card wasn't for Ramos
How did this RM player still stay on?
I'll miss him this summer
LOL- Barca won last year. Props to Simeone for doing this though
Guess who? First answer gets a gold star
This could have been you, DDG!
Props to Zizou, for real
barber: what you want?
erik: you know that sigma round kabuki F82 brush
barber: say no more fam
OP: done! You know the drill!